1. Product Introduction
In cutting and welding, metal smelting, electric chemical industry, fire fighting and other working environment, there are spark sputtering, metal droplets and other hazards, threatening our safety. Therefore, it is particularly important to wear suitable protective clothing according to different working conditions.
This Fire Resistant Bib Pants is made of 340gsm 100% Cotton Fire Resistant Fabric and selected flame retardant accessories. Simple and generous style, multi-pocket design to facilitate the storage of goods, using dark and black fabrics, more wear-resistant and dirty, this fabric also has the characteristics of washing resistance, high temperature resistance.
This Fire Resistant Bib Pants is certified by EN ISO 11611, EN ISO 11612, NFPA2112, Oeko Tex Standard 100 (class 2) and other international standards and can be used in the above working environment.
2. Product Details
This Fire Resistant Bib Pants has the following features:
1. Dark and black fabrics are more resistant to dirt, wear, design and function.
2. Shoulder strap with high quality flame retardant strap buckle is more durable.
3. The chest has a concealed big pocket design, and the bag cover is fixed on three sides to facilitate the storage of articles.
4. The elastic design of the back waist, the left waist is closed by two buttons.
5. The hips have two big pockets, with a bag cover, a Velcro style closed, and a precise sewing seam.
6. There are one or two pockets on the left thigh. The small pockets are sewn on the top of the big pockets. Both of them have bag caps and are closed by magic paste.
3. Product Common Color
4. Product Accessories
5. Product Factory
6. Deliver and Shipping
Q: What about the transaction process?
A: Negotiation - sign a contract - pay the deposit – production - examine goods – pay the balance - deliver goods - perfect after-sale services.
Q: Which port does this ship from in China?
A: Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shenzhen.
Q: What is the difference between fire retardant and fire resistance?
A: A fire retardant material slows burning across the surface of a combustible substrate. A fire resistive material delays heat penetration through a substrate.
Q: What about the package of the fabric and clothing?
A: Fabric: packing in rolls, inside is poly bag, outside is woven bag, or according the request of customer.
Clothing: carton, or according the request of customer.