1. Product Introduction
This Flame Retardant Bib Pants made of 260gsm cotton flame retardant antistatic fabric, and can meet GB/T12703-1991, EN ISO 11611, EN 11612, NFPA2112,EN 1149-5,Oeko Tex standard 100(class 2) and other standards.
This Flame Retardant Bib Pants has self-extinguishing when leaving the fire, without molten drop, char length can be controlled within 10cm, soft touching, super great strength, super wear resistant property, construction and weave is very tight.
The Flame Retardant Bib Pants also can prevent electrostatic accumulation effectively, and release static quickly, it can protect workers in oil-gas, chemical industry, metallurgy, electroplate, dyeing, paper making industry etc, especially suitable for gas station and firecracker making workshop, can prevent breaking out of fire or explosion.
This Flame Retardant Bib Pants is popular well received by customers such as Southeast Asia and Africa.
2. Product Details
This Flame Retardant Bib Pants has the following features:
1. This Flame Retardant Bib Pants use high-quality black flame-retardant anti-static fabric, simple design, good protection function.
2. the upper part of the strap is made of high quality strap buckle, precision sewing, durable and durable.
3. the waist uses the elastic belt and the snap fastener union way, the fit waist does not fall.
4. black flame retardant zipper closure is adopted in the front door.
5. in the hip design, there are two large baggy pockets with a bag cover and a Velcro closure.
6. There are fluorescent fabrics and reflective bands around the leg, with a very high warning, avoid accidental injury, safer.
3. Product Common Color
4. Product Accessories
5. Product Factory
6. Deliver and Shipping
1. Q : What is your regular term of payment?
A : The customer of China: Fully payment before delivery.
Foreign customer: L/C, T/T, T/T+D/P.
2. Q:Can you produce small orders?
A:Yes, we do. If your order is smaller than our MOQ, we can arrange special for you but the cost would be higher.
3 . Q : Do you only supply fabric, or also do complete garments？
A : We own a dyeing and finishing factory and a garment factory.
4 . Q : What is the typical production lead time?
A : Fabric: about 20-40 workday.
Garment: about 60-90 workday.
5 . Q : Any possibility of reducing lead time?
A : We are making by order, we need to know the quantity and color you need, so that we can check with our production department for the delivery time.The running colored fabrics have a shorter delivery.