1. Product Introduction
This anti fire coat made of 350g 100% Cotton Thick Anti Fire fabric, and can meet EN ISO 11611, EN 11612, ASTMF1506, Oeko Tex standard 100(class 2) and other standards.
This anti fire coat will be distinguished after leaving the fire, no molten drops, char length is controlled within 10cm, washing durable reach more than 50 times. Good wear resistance and wrinkle resistance, higher cotton proportion, soft touching, and it has no stimulation to skin.
2. Product Details
This anti fire coat has the following features:
1. Anti fire coat are designed in a classic style, simple and generous.
2. The hat is detachable. It is connected with the button with a button. It is closed with a Velcro on the lower part of the hat. It is also equipped with a drawstring elastic design to keep warm and cold.
3. The front sill is closed with a row of flame retardant buttons.
4. There are pockets on the left side of the Anti Fire Coat, and the buttons are closed for convenient storage of personal items without falling.
5. The abdomen ring body has a drawstring design in one week, which can manually control the tightness and closeness.
6.Both sides on waist have a 2 in 1 patch pocket with flap, Velcro closure.
7. The cuffs have a button to control the elastic, unbutton the button to prevent cold and freeze, and close the cuff button for easy work activities.
3. Product Common
4. Product Accessories
5. Product Factory
6. Deliver and Shipping
Q: Which port does this ship from in China?
A: Shanghai, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shenzhen.
Q : What is the difference between fire retardant and fire resistance?
A: A fire retardant material slows burning across the surface of a combustible substrate. A fire resistive material delays heat penetration through a substrate.
Q: Whats the difference between Inherent Flame Resistance and Treatments?
A: Inherently flame resistant fibers contain an essential characteristic that protects the wearer from an ignition source.Treatments or treated fibers have an applied chemical treatment that changes the original level of flame resistance.Flame resistant garments are generally made from either flame resistant materials such as those made from aramid fibers, melamine fibers, or those treated with flame resistant "FR" treatments such as Ammonia or Heat Cure . FR treatments can Wash Out over time, shorting the life of the garment.
Q: Do you charge for testing sample materials?
A: Our internal test are free, we can provide free reports at any time. If a client requires testing by a certified laboratory, we can arrange the testing with a reasonable fee.