1. Product Introduction
This fire resistant coat is made of 280gsm 60% cotton 40% polyester Fire Resistant Fabric and its flame retardant properties are certified according to EN ISO 11611, EN 11612, NFPA2112, ASTMF1506, Oeko Tex standard 100 (class 2).
This fire resistant coat will be distinguished after leaving the fire, no molten drops, char length is controlled within 10cm, washing durable reach more than 50 times. Good wear resistance and wrinkle resistance, higher cotton proportion, soft touching, and it has no stimulation to skin.
This fire resistant coat also has good elastic both under dry and wet condition, stable dimension, small shrinkage, not easy to fold, easy to wash, fast drying.
Our fire resistant coat can be produced any colors according to customer’s color swatch.
2. Product Details
This fire resistant coat has the following features:
1. Hooded one-piece design, the outer layer of the garment is made of dark blue flame retardant fabric, and the inner lining is made of blue polyester cotton fabric.
2. There is a drawstring at the edge of the hat, which can be adjusted according to the demand, and can be safely protected in weather such as strong winds.
3. The front placket is closed to the top by a zipper and the velcro is sealed.
4. There is a slanted inner pocket on the front left chest for easy access to valuable personal items.
5. The waist and hem jacket has an elastic band + spring buckle, which adjusts the size of the waist and hem for warmth and comfort.
6. There are 2 side-inserted pockets on both sides of the waist, and the flame-retardant zipper seals.
7. Cuffs with elastic + ring, adjustable by Velcro, with reflective tape on the left arm.
8. The back has a movable back design and is closed with a button.
3. Product Common Color
4. Product Accessories
5. Product Factory
6. Deliver and Shipping
Q: How long does testing take?
A: If a client requires our internal test reports, we can provide on the day we receive your sample. If a client requires testing by a certified laboratory, we can give you the reply case by case.
Q: Any possibility of reducing lead time?
A: We are making by order, we need to know the quantity and color you need, so that we can check with our production department for the delivery time.The running colored fabrics have a shorter delivery.
Q: What about the package of the fabric and clothing?
A: Fabric: packing in rolls, inside is poly bag, outside is woven bag, or according the request of customer.
Clothing: carton, or according the request of customer.
Q: What about the transaction process?
A: Negotiation - sign a contract - pay the deposit – production - examine goods – pay the balance - deliver goods - perfect after-sale services.