1. Product Introduction of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
Aramid IIIA fabric was made up of 93% meta-aramid and 5% para-aramid and 2% carbon fiber. It has the properties of high temperature resistance, FR, Antistatic and good mechanical properties, can be used to make the workwear for those workers who worked in the high temperature and fire risk condition.
This aramid IIIA fabric is light weight and comfortable, has soft hand feel and good strength, it is a good choice in hot and humid condition. This kind of fabric is suitable for electrical industry, offshore drilling industry, melting and foundry industry.
2. Product Specification of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
Against Perspiration Acid / Basic
3. Product Common Color of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
4. Product Certificate of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
5. Production Factory of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
6. Product Testing of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
7. Serving of the Aramid IIIA Fabric
● Guarantee quality and delivery time
● Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
● Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
● Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
Q: How do normal fabrics react to ignition?
A: Normal fabrics and garments will burn away from the point of ignition with an increasing rate of flame spread and continue to burn after removal of the ignition source. Normal fabrics will continue to burn until they are extinguished or all flammable material is consumed.
Q:What is the best FR fiber or fabric?
A:There is no perfect flame-resistant fabric system that meets all needs. Each FR fiber or treated fabric has certain properties that, depending on end use requirements, can be either benefits or shortcomings. Blending different fibers attempts to balance these properties for maximum fabric performance.
Q: How to contact with us?
A: Choose one product you interested in, and leave a message.