1. Product Introduction of the Inherent FR Fabric
This inherent fr fabric was made up of meta-aramid and perfect proportion para-aramid and carbon fiber.
This inherent fr fabric has permanent FR property, no melting, non-toxic when burning, outstanding chemical resistance property and good mechanical property. It can be used to make the fr clothing for those workers who worked in the high temperature and fire risk condition.
This inherent fr fabric can be widely used for firefighting clothing, Race suit and military uniform, can also be widely used in the industry of aviation, oil and chemistry, electrical and so on.
This inherent fr fabric has been certified according to Oeko-Tex 100 Class 2, the fabric is free from hazardous substance and skin-friendly.
In addition, the inherent fr fabric color can be customized. The FR function can also be combined with other additional function such as water and oil proof, acid and alkali resistant, anti bacterial & mosquito.
2. Product Specification of the Inherent FR Fabric
Against Perspiration Acid / Basic
3. Product Certificate of the Inherent FR Fabric
4. Production Factory of the Inherent FR Fabric
5. Product Application of the Inherent FR Fabric
6. Serving of the Inherent FR Fabric
● Guarantee quality and delivery time
● Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
● Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
● Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
Q: How to identify quality of inherent fr fabric?
A: When we choose inherent fr fabric, we should pay attention to appearance, comfort, cost, wear life and color, etc. There are different test methods and standards to measure the quality and fr performance. Except company test machines, we can also send fabrics to third-party test organizations for more precise results.
Q: Do you have inherent fr fabric in stock?
A: Our products usually make by order, only parts of products have small stock, we should check according to the specification and quantity that your need.
Q: Do you only supply fabric, or also do complete garments？
A: We own a dyeing and finishing factory and a garment factory.