1. Product Introduction of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
This cotton flame resistant fabric has middle weight, can self-extinguishing when leaving the fire, without molten drop, char length can be controlled within 10cm, soft touching, good strength, good wear resistant property. And the formaldehyde content can be controlled within 75ppm which is better environmental protection, prevent human body from hurts.
This high strength cotton flame resistant fabric, can reach more than 30N, flame retardant property good, and washing durable time is more than 50 times.
The cotton flame resistant fabric can be made for shirt/ jacket/ trousers/ coverall etc., mainly used in oil & gas/ chemical/ gas station/ mining/ welding/ repair such field for making fire fighter suit/ first aid suit/ welder work wear.
The cotton flame resistant fabric color can be customized. Hi-vis color is also available. The FR function can also be combined with other additional function.
2. Product Specification of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
Against Perspiration Acid / Basic
3. Product Common Color of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
4. Production Details of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
5. Product Testing of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
6. Serving of the Cotton Flame Resistant Fabric
● Guarantee quality and delivery time
● Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
● Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
● Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
Q:Whats the difference between Inherent Flame Resistance and Treatments? A:Inherently flame resistant fibers contain an essential characteristic that protects the wearer from an ignition source.Treatments or treated fibers have an applied chemical treatment that changes the original level of flame resistance.Flame resistant garments are generally made from either flame resistantmaterials such as those made from aramid fibers, melamine fibers, or those treated with flame resistant "FR" treatments such as Ammonia or Heat Cure . FR treatments can Wash Out over time, shorting thelife of the garment.
Q:How do cotton flame resistant fabrics react to ignition?
A:Cotton flame resistant fabrics and apparel are intended to resist ignition, prevent the spread of flames away from the immediate area of high heat impingement, and to self-extinguish almost immediately upon removal of the ignition source.
Q: What information need I know if I want to place an order?
A: As we are making to order, we need to know the fabric material, function, weight, color, quantity, etc. to make a more precise quotation.