1. Product Introduction of the Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
The cotton knitted flame retardant fabric has big elasticity and extensibility on lateral side, not easy to cause deformation, it was usually to be used in the collar and cuff where easy has deformation.
The fr clothing made of this cotton knitted flame retardant fabric has the features of washable, non-toxic, tasteless, no stimulation, light weight and soft, moisture absorption and breathable, elasticity and extensibility.
This knitted flame retardant fabric can also be use to make stretch shirt, stretch vest and knitted sweater etc.
It is a good choice for hot and fire risk working environment. This knitted flame retardant
fabric was mainly used in oil & gas, smelting and foundry, firefighting and other industry.
2. Product Specification of the Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
Against Perspiration Acid / Basic
3. Production Process of Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
4. Production Details of the Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
5. Product Testing of the Flame Retardant Cotton Fabric
6. Product Qualification of the Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
7. Serving of the Knitted Flame Retardant Fabric
● Guarantee quality and delivery time
● Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
● Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
● Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
Q:How do normal fabrics react to ignition?
A:Normal fabrics and garments will burn away from the point of ignition with an increasing rate of flame spread and continue to burn after removal of the ignition source. Normal fabrics will continue to burn until they are extinguished or all flammable material is consumed.
Q : What about the transaction process?
A : Negotiation - sign a contract - pay the deposit – production - examine goods – pay the balance - deliver goods - perfect after-sale services.
Q: How to ensure your the delivery time?
A: We have advanced and environmental production line with experienced workers to ensure product delivery time between 20-30 day. And we have running protective fabrics only need 15-20 days. For example, 350g cotton knitted flame retardant fabric.