1. Product Introduction of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
This cotton polyester fire resistant fabric has bigger cotton proportion, have cotton’s uneasy-pilling and polyester’s stability, make the fabric to be more lighter, stiff and smooth, have good size stability, no shrinkage, have great washing durable property, non-toxic and odor free, and safe to human body, breathable and moisture permeable, soft feeling, suitable wearing.
This cotton polyester fire resistant fabric is suitable for making fr protective clothing in metallurgy/ machinery/ forestry/ fire fighting such industries.
This cotton polyester fire resistant fabric has been certified according to Oeko-Tex 100 Class 2, The fabric is free from hazardous substance and skin-friendly.
2. Product Specification of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
Against Perspiration Acid / Basic
3. Product Application of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
4. Production Details of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
5. Product Testing of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
6. Deliver and Shipping of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
7. Serving of the Cotton Polyester Fire Resistant Fabric
● Guarantee quality and delivery time
● Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
● Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
● Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
Q: What is Fire Resistant Fabric?
A: Commonly called fire retardant fabrics, flame resistant fabrics are chemically treated fabrics to make them more resistant to fires or flames or the fabric it’s self is inherently flame resistant. They become fire resistant either through chemical treatment of its fibers or the fibers themselves are inherently flame resistant.
Q : Do you only supply fabric, or also do complete garments？
A : We own a dyeing and finishing factory and a garment factory.
Q: What information need I know if I want to place an order?
A: As we are making to order, we need to know the fabric material, function, weight, color, quantity, etc. to make a more precise quotation.