First of all. Flame retardant oxford fabrics are divided into the following two categories.
(1) The first category is a flame retardant fabric with a flame retardant effect on the fiber itself:
Aramid flame retardant fabric and acrylic flame retardant fabric and aramid flame retardant viscose blended fabric and acrylic blended flame retardant fabric;
(2) The second type of flame retardant fabrics are more common:
Cotton flame retardant fabric, cotton flame retardant fabric, CVC flame retardant fabric.
Second, the characteristics of flame retardant Oxford cloth fabric:
Flame-retardant oxford fabric is not a point. Even if it is lit by an open flame, it can be automatically extinguished within 12 seconds of leaving the open flame. The so-called flame retardant does not mean that the textile after flame retardant finishing will not burn when it contacts the fire source, but It means that the fabric can reduce its flammability in the flame, can slow down the spread speed, and does not form a large area of combustion; after leaving the flame, it can self-extinguish quickly, no longer burning or smoldering. At present, the main varieties of flame retardant fiber are: flame retardant polyester, flame retardant nitrile chloride, flame retardant vinylon, flame retardant viscose, polysulfonamide, glass fiber, polytetrafluoroethylene fiber, polyamide-imide fiber, poly Benzimidazole fiber, phenolic fiber, and the like.
The basic principle of flame retardant fiber flame retardant is to reduce the formation of flammable gases during thermal decomposition and to hinder the basic reaction in the gas phase combustion process. Second, absorbing heat from the combustion zone, diluting and isolating the air also has a role in preventing combustion.
Third, the flame retardant Oxford cloth fabric finishing method:
(1) padding baking method: the most widely used one in the flame retardant finishing process. The process flow is padding-pre-baking-baking-post-treatment. The padding liquid is generally composed of a flame retardant, a catalyst, a resin, a wetting agent and a softener, and is configured to be an aqueous solution or an emulsion for finishing.
(2) Dip baking method (exhaustion method): after immersing the tissue in the flame retardant liquid for a certain period of time, drying and baking is performed to cause the flame retardant liquid to be absorbed by the fiber polymer.
(3) Organic solvent method: It is a non-water-soluble flame retardant, which has the advantage of low energy consumption during flame retardant finishing. However, in practice, attention should be paid to the toxicity and flammability of the solvent.
(4) Coating method: a flame retardant is mixed into the resin, and the adhesion by the resin is that the flame retardant is fixed on the fabric. According to the different mechanical equipment, it is divided into the blade coating method and the casting coating method.
Flame retardant oxford fabric development trend:
The principle of CP flame retardant is to use the patented flame retardant chemical auxiliaries of Pyrovatex CP New and its technology and technology to treat cotton fiber fabrics, greatly shortening the time of continuous burning and smoldering, and quickly self-extinguishing, and has flame retardant properties. . The flame retardant fabric treated by CP flame retardant treatment technology has good washing performance. Generally speaking, the flame retardant index of cleaning more than 50 times is still within the standard requirements. High-quality flame-retardant fabrics are not only effective in flame retardant, but also extend the life of flame-retardant protective clothing. Therefore, it is necessary to select high-quality flame-retardant fabrics.