1. Product Introduction
By researched and developed, also provide waterproof design, as well as a range of additional properties, such as flame retardant, Arc proof Overalls, chemical resistance, which makes it protecting against complex hazards.
Arc proof Overalls More details:
1. The bib overalls front pocket opening is closed with metal single closed zipper.
2. The strap is 4cm width twill elastic ribbon, increased the shrinkability of strap. Front pocket opening is connected with strap and strap eye-splice, the length can be adjusted according to the wearer needed, increased the comfort of the wearer.
3. Double interleaving assembly of back pocket opening.
4. Attach the contrast color belt on front waist line joining place, there are elastic tape and tour eys button on the back waist line, which can adjust the waist size.
5. On each side of trousers waist is front opening, closure with jeans button, easy to wear off.
6.Two slant pockets one two sides of trousers, closure with a pocket zipper on the pocket fabric, to avoid falling the goods at work.
4. Product Application
7.Deliver and Shipping
Q: What is the difference between fire retardant and fire resistance?
A: A fire retardant material slows burning across the surface of a combustible substrate. A fire resistive material delays heat penetration through a substrate.
Q: What's the difference between Inherent Flame Resistance and Treatments?
A: Inherently flame resistant fibers contain an essential characteristic that protects the wearer from an ignition source. Treatments or treated fibers have an applied chemical treatment that changes the original level of flame resistance. Flame resistant garments are generally made from either flame resistant materials such as those made from aramid fibers, melamine fibers, or those treated with flame resistant "FR" treatments such as Ammonia or Heat Cure . FR treatments can Wash Out over time, shorting the life of the garment.
Q: Do you charge for testing sample materials?
A: Our internal test are free, we can provide free reports at any time. If a client requires testing by a certified laboratory, we can arrange the testing with a reasonable fee.
Q: How long does testing take?
A: If a client requires our internal test reports, we can provide on the day we receive your sample. If a client requires testing by a certified laboratory, we can give you the reply case by case.