1. Product Introduction
Hi Vis Orange fluorescent coverall Style features:
1. Appropriate fabric thickness, bright colors, no fade, meet European standards
2. Rectangular lapels, more comfortable
3. 50mm reflective tape on shoulders, shoulders, backs, sleeves and legs, with a higher safety factor to improve the visibility of workers in low light conditions. Dangerous
4. Hi Vis Orange fluorescent coverall. There are two symmetrical three-dimensional pockets on the chest. The flaps are closed with copper snap closures. The pockets can be embroidered on request.
5. The front sill is a two-way brass zip, and the top of the zip is closed with a snap closure
6. There is a waistband on the waist
7. Hi Vis Orange fluorescent coverall. Elastic waist on both sides of the waist, beautiful, easy to move, and can prevent air intake when working at heights
8. Slant trousers with symmetrical left and right sides
9. Two sticky pockets on the hip
10. Knee knee pads, chic and practical, and protect your knee
11. Hi Vis Orange fluorescent coverall Two-color sewing sewing thread sewing, the force point hit date strengthening, more solid.
CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS
High visibility clothing – Test methods and requirements
American National Standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Accessories
Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
Protective clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame
Protective clothing against liquid chemicals
Textile fabrics -- Determination of resistance to surface wetting (spray test)
Protective clothing. Electrostatic properties. Test method for measurement of surface resistivity
Electrostatic properties - charge decay
Water Repellent tes
Oeko-tex100 class 2
Tested for harmful substances, approved to be used in direct contact with skin
4. Product Application
7.Deliver and Shipping
Q: What is your regular term of payment?
A: The customer of China: Fully payment before delivery.
Foreign customer: L/C, T/T, T/T+D/P.
Q: Can you produce small orders?
A: Yes, we do. If your order is smaller than our MOQ, we can arrange special for you but the cost would be higher.
Q: Do you only supply fabric, or also do complete garments？
A: We own a dyeing and finishing factory and a garment factory.
Q: What is the typical production lead time?
A: Fabric: about 20-40 workday.
Garment: about 60-90 workday.
Q: Any possibility of reducing lead time?
A: We are making by order, we need to know the quantity and color you need, so that we can check with our production department for the delivery time.The running colored fabrics have a shorter delivery.