1. Product Introduction of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
This cotton water repellent fabric not inadhesion when meeting the water, it has the propriety of anti water permeate and water press, the fabric has high strength, durable, breathable .
This cotton water repellent fabric is suitable for making coverall and suits, it is very comfortable close the skin. This fabric is a good choice in autumn and winter. Fluorescent ,water proof ,and there are many colors available , fluorescent yellow and fluorescent orange color fabric is very bright ,thus makes workers easy to be found when working in the dim environment.
This cotton water repellent fabric can protect workers at chemical, metallurgy, electroplate, printing and dyeing ,paper making and other industries.
2. Product Specification of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
3. Product Application of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
4. Production Details of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
5. Product Qualification of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
6. Deliver and Shipping of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
7. Product Common Color of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
8. Serving of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
Guarantee quality and delivery time
Calling for Feedback regularly; 24-hours online consultant
Provide knowledge of Product Maintenance
Provide third-party testing if you have any objection when you received the products
9. Production Process of the Cotton Water Repellent Fabric
Q : What is the difference between fire retardant and fire resistance?
A: A fire retardant material slows burning across the surface of a combustible substrate. A fire resistive material delays heat penetration through a substrate.
Q:Whats the difference between Inherent Flame Resistance and Treatments?
A:Inherently flame resistant fibers contain an essential characteristic that protects the wearer from an ignition source.Treatments or treated fibers have an applied chemical treatment that changes the original level of flame resistance.Flame resistant garments are generally made from either flame resistantmaterials such as those made from aramid fibers, melamine fibers, or those treated with flame resistant "FR" treatments such as Ammonia or Heat Cure . FR treatments can Wash Out over time, shorting thelife of the garment.
Q:Do you charge for testing sample materials?
A:Our internal test are free, we can provide free reports at any time. If a client requires testing by a certified laboratory, we can arrange the testing with a reasonable fee.